The first New Moon of 2018 is calling you to recognize your desires, honor divine timing, and become victorious by committing to your inspirations.
Let’s face it, “Inspiration” is a much sexier word than “commitment”. We all love to be inspired, but inspirations come and go… For some, just the mere mention of the word “commitment” can bring up fear.
Without commitment, your inspirations don’t stand a chance to become your reality.
This New Moon energy starts a 30 day cycle that supports you in being introspective and facing your deeper issues, so you can activate the process of committing to what has been inspiring you that is WORTH creating.
In this video I share with you:
- How to honor divine timing
- Discover the upside of commitment
- How to face and breakthrough your fears
- Discover which inspirations to commit to
- The three steps to bringing an inspiration to life